There are numerous benefits to hiring your own personal tour. If you have taken a bus tour or other large, guided tour, you probably have certain aspects you disliked. Travelers who selected the do-it-yourself route have also expressed disappointment. For your benefit, here are the top reasons most tourists mentioned for hiring a private guide.
* Our private tours are more reasonable priced than cruise group tours.
* Freedom to decide when and where to start your tour,
* Personalized Tour Design - Private tour guides design sights and destinations with your group in mind.
* Smaller Groups - With privately guided tours, your guide is there for you, your friends and family. There are not dozens of people to contend with for the guide's attention. He or she is more than willing to show you around and answer all of your questions.
* Flexibility - In private guided tours the schedule is more flexible. For a nominal fee, tours can often be extended or booked for consecutive days with the very same guide.
* Saving Time - Knowing the best things to see and do can be difficult, especially with limited time. On larger tours you waste time seeing things that may not be of interest.
* Communication - When visiting new countries, it is helpful to be able to communicate. Private guides are locals who speak the language and can translate for you. (Helps for translation everywhere)
* Saving Money - A private guide can save you money by avoiding tourist traps and taking you to destinations known only to the locals.
* Cultural Insight and Protection - Every place has its own cultural traditions and expectations.
* Photography assistances - In private guided tours your guide can take many pictures of you and your group.
* Insured private minivans according to size of your groups with a private driver.
* Guarantee: Complete the tour and back to ship ( Ephesus / Kusadasi Port ) on time.